This green tea comes from the West Lake region of the city of Hangzhou. These flat leaves are harvested in early spring when the leaves are full of aroma and have a silvery shine. These leaves produce a soothing and refreshing jade-colored liquid full of freshness. Semi-sweet in taste and orchid-like in smell, Dragon Well (Lung Ching) is one of the most famous green tea in China.
- Our high-quality loose leaf teas are designed to be
- re-steep up to 4 times.
- Compared to your average tea bag that gets weaker and weaker, our teas typically don't get stronger until the 2nd or 3rd infusion because the leaves we source are tightly rolled and slowly unfurl to become more flavorful with each steeping.
- We bring quality to convenience!
- Perfect for offices, restaurants, hotels, gifts baskets, and more!
- Teas packaged for single service use.